Sacramento Business Start-Up Formation Advice : Top 5 Items to Remember
From the creation of your first lemonade stand you were offered Business Start-Up / Formation advice as to how to be more profitable or how to draw more customers. So why change anything now? You say you are interested in starting and running a business; here are a few tidbits of advice to keep under your hat.
- Remember the time difference. No, I am not referring to Central or Eastern Time. I am referring to corporate time versus personal time. Corporations and companies generally move slower than individuals when it comes to decision making.
- Don’t be cheap. Customers surprisingly like to pay more for better service. Do not ‘sell yourself short’ when it comes to service versus fees. However; on the other hand do not offer cheap services for cheap fees. This will earn your business a negative reputation sooner than later.
- Products and services need to be priced very differently. You need to understand that an actual physical product has a cap price on it, they all do. However services truly do not. You are more than encouraged to sell yourself and your services before any type of physical product. A customer will remember you and your services before a product, guaranteed.
- You are not that important. This is a pretty contradictory statement, however think about it. You are not nearly as important as the issues at hand. Take the issues seriously, not yourself. Issues involve others which involve your business. You do not need to be addressed nearly as seriously as an issue.
- Leave your doubts at the door. Make no mistake about it that you have something to offer. When you realize you have something everyone else wants then there is no mistaking just how important your services are to others.
Take these small nibbles of Business Start-Up / Formation advice and use them in everyday meetings and decision making events. You will be surprised at just how successful they will in turn make you become.