Setting a solid plan in place for your estate prior to you becoming incapacitated is crucial regardless of your age or the size of your particular estate. The Abrate & Olsen Law Group in Sacramento realizes the importance of this very sensitive matter and wants to make certain that your wishes are carried out in their entirety. Mike and Dan will design estate-planning solutions that are tailored to your individual needs.
Will and estate planning documents are available online to do yourself, but legalities concerning your family’s future should have professional guidance. No two people have the exact same financial picture (not even spouses!). An intern or a guy overseas with a cookie cutter solution that an attorney merely signs off on is no way to protect your loved ones after you’re gone.
The Abrate & Olsen Law Group represents clients in all of Northern California and will come to you if need be. You can rest assured that our number one priority is you. This may very well be one of the most important decisions you make during your entire lifetime, and we take everyone’s personal needs into consideration.
4 Areas Of Expertise Associated With Outlining Your Estate:
Overseeing your estate prior to you becoming incapacitated is crucial regardless of the size of your particular estate. The Abrate & Olsen Law Group in Sacramento realizes the importance of this very sensitive matter and want to make certain that your wishes are carried out in their entirety. They will see to it that any and all advanced directives are set in place to protect you and your wishes.
The Abrate & Olsen Law Group oversees clients in all of Northern California and will come to you if need be. You can rest assured that the number one priority of this firm is you. They realize that these are the most sensitive decisions that a person may very well make during their entire lifetime and take everyone’s emotional needs into consideration. They do not practice intimidation, they practice compassion.
Basic Outlining of Your Estate:
- Powers Of Attorney For Health Care And Property
- Wills And Living Trusts
- Reallocation Of Assets And Beneficiary Designations
Allocation of Estate and Gift Tax as it Pertains to Your Estate:
- Preparing Estate Tax using Form 706
- Preparing Gift Tax using Form 709
- Representation of Audits in Accordance with Estate and Gift Tax Returns
Advanced Trust Techniques Associated with Your Estate:
- Gift Trusts
- Family Limited Partnerships (FLP)
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (ILIT)
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts (QPRT)
- Charitable Lead Trusts (CLT) and Charitable Remainder Trusts (CRT)
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (GRAT) and Grantor Retained Unitrusts (GRUT)
- Spousal Lifetime Access Trusts (SLAT)
- Additional Advanced Estate Planning Techniques
Administration of Both Probate and Your Estate:
- Affidavits Built For Small Estates
- Probate Court Representation
- Estate And Trust Assets Administered And Distributed